The Electronics Technology course at SUN Tech teaches you the basic laws of electricity and applications of electronic circuitry through study and laboratory experimentation. You will learn the fundamentals of analog and digital electronics as well as proper use of test equipment for both technologies. Throughout the analog section of study you will learn basic nano-fabrication processes that are used to manufacture integrated circuits (computer chips), as well as testing techniques for the technology.
- Repair and “mod” your game systems and controllers!
- Repair your iPods, iPhones, tablets, and other electronic equipment.
- Learn to use electronic test equipment – meters, oscilloscopes, logic probes, power supplies, simulators
- Create your own circuit designs – amplifiers, digital clocks, car alarms, your own individual designs!
- Work on campus with Penn College instructors – robotics labs – fiber optic labs
- Be challenged at school! Go to the next level! Take a chance on a futuristic industry….. electronics!
- Do different things every day. Build desktop computers, network computers, setup home theater systems, build robots, build laptops, build your own test equipment.
- Complete your first semester of college during your senior year. Start college in your second semester.
- Learn wind, solar and fuel cell basics.