Throughout the year we require our faculty to change the password that they use to log in to their computers. Our unified messaging system (the software that puts your voice mail messages in your email inbox) requires knowledge of your most recent password, so if you don’t update your voice mail configuration right after changing your password you’ll soon find yourself locked out of your computer. Follow the steps below to update your voice mail configuration.
Updating Your Voice Mail Configuration
- Click the Start Button.
- Click All Programs.
- Scroll down and click SUN Tech.
- Click Voice Mail Configuration.
- Under Mailbox type your phone extension (180, 301, etc.).
- Under Password type the PIN number you use to check your voicemail.
- Click Login.
- Click General Settings.
- Click Synchronization Options
- Under User Name type the username you use to login to Windows.
- Under Password and Confirm Password type your new Windows login Password.
- Click Save and Close at the top of the window.