As aSUN TECH carpentry student you will learn all aspects of residential and light commercial construction through classroom theory and practical shop instruction and projects. All areas of residential construction will be covered, including but not limited to, floor, wall and roof framing, exterior and interior finish.
Look what you can learn in the Carpentry Program:
- Learn the skills necessary to properly build a house
- Work in a team setting.
- See the day go by so quickly you will wonder what happened to the time.
- Work on community service projects off campus.
- Use the most advanced tool, equipment and materials
- Be challenged every day by your instructor
- Earn college credits
- Do something different everyday
Emphasis is placed on developing the skills you will need for your future as a contractor.