The Culinary Arts Program prepares students to continue their education at a variety of two and four-year colleges and culinary schools as well as entry into accredited apprentice programs. Several schools offers qualified SUN graduates advanced placement. This can save as much as $1200.00 on tuition, in some cases.
Some apprenticeship programs, and all military training programs, are free to the student and provide a competitive salary while you learn.
Following are just some of the possibilities for acquiring advanced training in Culinary Arts.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Culinary Institute of America
- Penn State University
- Johnson and Wales University
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Pennsylvania Culinary
- Luzerne County Community College
- Baltimore International College