Students enrolled in the Welding program can earn the following college credits while enrolled at SUN Tech through the Penn College PC Now program:
The welding program prepares students to continue their education at a variety of two-year and four-year colleges and technical schools as well as entry into accredited apprentice programs. Several schools offer qualified SUN graduates Advanced Placement. This can save as much as $4,000 on tuition expenses.
Some apprenticeship programs and all military training programs are free to the student and provide a competitive salary while you learn.
Following are just some of the possibilities for acquiring advanced training in welding:
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Northampton Community College
- Thaddeus Stevens State School of Technology
- Local 520 Pipefitters Union
- Steelworkers Union
- Technical Schools in all branches of the military